Hi Tony,

        Darned good question.  I haven't talked to anyone offering hope on that
front.  I am on the verge of an upgrade myself and am holding off till the
dust settles some ( I hear new pricing will be out the 28th of this month).
It does look like certain NEW models are missing the cfint0x, but I don't
think all will be...  And we no longer have interactive, now its 5250
on-line transaction processing... ;)

        If anyone hears for certain about anything regarding the announcement I
for
one would like to hear.

Rick DuVall
Systems Manager