From: rob@dekko.com
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Lower End AS/400s
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:02:35 -0500

Anthony,

Good remark about the sysadmin.  Knew a gal who worked somewhere else. Her
boss' answer to a QSYSOPR message needing a response was to IPL the
machine.  I bet they weren't impressed about uptime.

Benjamin Franklin

"Anthony Hardy" <mis@jdcc.edu>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
12/12/2002 05:31 PM