Thanks.  I will pass this along to our operations group.

Rick

 -----Original Message-----
From:   John Taylor [mailto:lists@studioworks-tech.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 12, 2002 4:49 PM
To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject:        Re: AS/400 ODBC connection - "Error on assignment" after
OS/400 upgrade

Rick,

We had similar troubles after upgrading to V5R2 from V4R5. It turned out
that the database host server job was not being initialized properly.

PTF's MF29383, MF29516, MF29370, and MF29320 were applied to correct the
problems. Be sure to check the special instructions in the cover letter of
MF28370 - you can't just apply it *IMMED.

Regards,

John Taylor