Alexei,

I don't remember which objects, but I know they had something to do with
the job scheduler.  The job names were QPM400 and Q1PSCH, both being run
by user QPM400.  When I killed these jobs, the save was able to complete
normally.  I did not install V4R5 version, but did allow V5R1 to overlay
anything it wanted to.

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Student Loan Fund of Idaho