Did she tell you what the tools are to use this? Where are the automatic
compile command selection based on extension (oops, mean source member type)?

This is a serious question. I'm not trying to bait anyone. Seems to me we
keep losing functionality. Visual Age C++ for AS/400 was removed, with no
replacement, really - no pre-compile on the client, which is one of the
touted items in CODE but not available for C/C++.

Sure, I guess we're "supposed" to go to CODE or WDSC for our editing.

So, in short, what are IBM's recommendations to REALLY use this _great_ new
idea as well as the "old" way? We need the tools, not the features. IBM
learned this vis-a-vis new WebSphere App Server - lets see it in the
development client, too, please.

Small rant is ended. Go in pieces.

Thanks

Vern