Frankly, if I could have gotten away with it I would have removed, or
secured SEU, for 60 days after we paid for Jon Paris to come down here and
train.  To at least get people to make a more informed decision and to get
over learning curves.

Benjamin Franklin

Joel Fritz <JFritz@sharperimage.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com