You can bet that they'll charge you twice. They tried that on one of my
customers who was left at 3.7 by their BP. IBM told them that the only
way they'd provide the CD's to upgrade to 4.3, and then to 4.5, was to
have a CE perform the upgrade at >$200/hour. Thanks to someone on this
list who had the 3.7 to 4.3 upgrade CD's I was able to perform the
upgrade to 4.5 for a LOT less.

Get the last cume PTF for 4.3 and apply it. Then upgrade to 4.5. Makew
sure that you've got the last cume PTF for 4.5 also