MaryLou,

Certainly an unusual problem.  Assuming that you shut things down at
night, the only thing which would be 'new' or 'different' would be the
print writer.  All other objects and their authorities are persistent
through a full IPL.

Do you IPL at night (or otherwise shut down the print writers)?

What specifically is your user doing when he encounters an error?

You mentioned that you grant authority to a number of objects; do you
know which one made the problem go away?

If you look at the various objects when the problem reoccurs, have their
authorities changed?

If you do a side-by-side comparison of the user profile of the user who
experiences this problem and one who doesn't, what are the differences?

Is there a chance that your printer objects are being deleted and
recreated?

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse

> On Behalf Of MARYLOU ATWELL
> Subject: RE: Object Authority
>
> Good morning all!     I didn't see an answer to this in the archives.
Is