Rick,

You will do okay without the regular IPL's and can reserve the RCLSTG
for fixing things when you know something is broken.  Pay attention to
QRPLOBJ, (if it's a development machine), and remove things as
necessary.  If you are on a quarterly cycle for application of PTF's,
that should be sufficient IPLing without heroic measures.  Addresses and
storage cleanup are no longer a day-to-day concern under normal
circumstances.

That said, if you have the system availability to periodically boot the
machine, then no harm is done and you might feel better.  The same is
true with the RCLSTG.  I always feel better if I can run one now and
then, even if I don't have complete technical justification.

Regards,
Andy Nolen-Parkhouse