Hi Tom

If you elect to do a scratch and reload every 70 days you will have to
recover your data after rebuilding the OS.

Attempting to do an alt-IPL from a system save will not work as the system
will recognize that it has expired.

If you use the save to rebuild your system after reloading internal
licensed code and licensed programs from the CD's then you are home free -
for another 70 days.

That, at least, is my experience.

Regards
Evan Harris