I was able to get this accomplished.  It sure took longer than I expected.
I printed the help to get the name of all the servers that could be started.

I ran into thirteen servers that listed the software was not installed,
which I knew would happen.  When I started the *USF server, I got a routing
entry conflict.  The job log was 29 pages long just to go through what you
wanted me to try.  But nothing else seemed to be a problem.

BUT I should also say that yesterday I did ADD the system distribution
directory entry for the user profile that had been found missing.  If I have
time sometime next week (have to get started for month-end & prep for V5R1
upgrade to production machine this weekend), it would be interesting to
remove the entry & go through the process listed in your e-mail to see what
this tells me.

Thanks - Dennis.

Dennis Munro

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."  Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:

Badger Mining Corporation
www.badgerminingcorp.com
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com
(920) 361-2388