Tom

I was suggesting using FTP directly to the NT share
under /QNTC, using NAMEFMT 1, from the actual SAVF - no
need to create in IFS - /QNTC is _already_ IFS.

Also, CPYTOSTMF can take a true SAVF and put it into IFS
directly - again, /QNTC is part of IFS. Might need to be
careful of CCSID - it's 1252 for NT, I think, but does
not get reported through /QNTC.

Vern