I thought I would just drop a note as its only 2 months away. I'm seeing
a lot happening with our October 13-17 COMMON Conference in Denver, and
I wanted to tell you about it. We've got more than 720 educational
sessions and labs planned, and we're going to present the widest range
of topics in the industry. They include RPG, DB2 & SQL, Domino, Client
Access, Business Intelligence, LPAR, Server Consolidation, WebSphere,
Java, and many more. Also, J.D. Edwards and MAPICS are expanding their
training. And there's a lot more...I hope you'll read about it all at
http://www.common.org/Conferences/conf.html. In addition, we will be
having an IT Executive conference within the Denver COMMON Conference on
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. You might wish to bring your manager along,
so he/she can advance your iSeries objectives (Yes, Your iSeries
objectives as well as their knowledge). For additional info on that see
http://www.common.org/executive

If you have any questions, I would be happy to help you out as well as
any other board member just send us an email, or call HQ at 800-777-6734
the staff can help you as well.

Hope to see you in Denver.

Pete