From: bacollins@verinettech.com [mailto:bacollins@verinettech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 3:09 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Step by Step setup of a 2771 for Service Director

Does anyone have a link to show a step by step setup of the 2771 Card. I
checked through the archives and nothing really helps. The line just goes
into a failed state. I am using I am running a 270 with V5R1.

 Opt  Resource        Type  Status                Text
      CMB01           284D  Operational           Combined function IOP
        LIN01         2771  Operational           Comm Adapter
          CMN01       2771  Operational           Comm Port
          CMN02       2771  Operational           Comm Port

I have tried both ports and no luck.

TIA

Bruce "Hoss" Collins