From: midrange-l-request@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-request@midrange.com]
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2002 11:28 AM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: MIDRANGE-L digest, Vol 1 #2111 - 15 msgs

I have network drives mapped on my pc to the IFS and the QDLS directories on
our AS400.  For some reason this morning I am unable to access those drives.
When I try to sign on it says the user name and/or password is invalid.  I
can sign on to the AS400 just fine and my password has not changed.  I have
checked the directory entries and I am still enrolled.  What could be
causing this.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Candy Hein