From: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Dan Bale
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 4:19 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Format of these messages

The ONLY reason I use Outlook is that it has the calendaring/scheduling
function I rely on to run my day.  I have looked high & low for a separate
application that doesn't cost an arm or a leg to no avail.

And to be specific, the calendaring/scheduling function I use must be able
to pop up a notice at a specified time.

If anyone has a solution per my requirements, I'll gladly show Outlook the
door.

- Dan Bale
(I am *NOT* "Dale"
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200105/msg00281.html )