Well, I was about to point out the flaw in your technique until I read it a
second time.  <g>

It must be a somewhat new development that the From: contents have been in
the format "midrange-listname-admin@midrange.com on Behalf of ..."; it
didn't always used to be this way.  (I'm going back at least 3 years here.)
My current technique of using To: midrange-l@midrange.com is about 98% fine.
There were two problems that I noticed with filtering on TO:.  Way back,
there were subscribers who named this contact something different than the
address, i.e. Midrange List [midrange-l@midrange.com].  Outlook 9x (not
sure) was unable to find "midrange-l@midrange.com" in that case.  I don't
see that problem any more with Outlook 2000, but now the problem I see is
when somebody uses CC: or BCC: instead of TO:.

Hopefully, you have just solved my dilemna as well.  I have changed my
filter and eagerly await Anne Lucas' next post.  <g>

- Dan Bale
(I am *NOT* "Dale"
http://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l/200105/msg00281.html )
SAMSA, Inc.