Carl,
add another two 6607 drives to it and after you' re  done with your
RAID config remove the two 6606's ... best performance is achieved
when the 4 drives not only have the same capicity (this is a must) but
when they are exactly the same type.
What is the feature no. of the controller you are replacing and which
one will you put in ?

Regards, Philipp Rusch