From: Mark A. Manske [mailto:mmanske@minter-weisman.com]
Sent: 18 April 2002 15:22
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Text format using ESNDMAIL

I have not heard of esndmail; do you have source to look over?

We do similar things here, but the "cheap" freeware way,
by doing a cpysplf, off to a folder, and use snddst with
the attached text file, been working fine; but it is
an "old" and non-fancy way of doing things.

We did have some issues with wider reports, but just had
to bump up the size of our temp file we did the cpysplf into.

I know its not much to go on, but I HTH.

Mark.