I do not move the lines around in SEU. I just change the
line and position values, and change the text. And as long
as you do that and do not add/delete any input/output fields
you should be OK. But you should test it anyway. And you
should be able to add protect and nondisplay to a field if
you do not want it on the display.

You could also look at
http://www.linomasoftware.com/products/bonus/usaflag.html
for an example. It also list what the record format should
be if you do not change the buffer. Mine is different since
I added msg fields to my display. But mine in QSYS matches
what it says on V4R5.

John Ross
www.opensource400.org