You might want to investigate the work management api's at
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/html/as400/v5r1/ic2924/info/apis/wm1.htm
You can retrieve the temporary space retrieved by a job here.  Thus you
could write an application that retrieves all running jobs and sorts by
the temp space.  Maybe someone on the list has a sample application that
you could modify.
Hey, this could recur on your system.  Better to get prepared now and see
if you can spot the growth.

Then there is always the RTVDSKINF/PRTDSKINF combo.  I start out with the
*SYS report and then go from there.

Benjamin Franklin

"Glenn Birnbaum" <gbirnba@rei.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com