Here's the complete set of field attributes, from the PCOMM reference. It's
also in, probably, Application Display Programming or something like that.

Hex Code Meaning
20 Green
21 Green, reversed image
22 White
23 White, reversed image
24 Green, underlined
25 Green, underlined, reversed image
26 White, underlined
27 Nondisplay
28 Red
29 Red, reversed image
2A Red
2B Red, reversed image
2C Red, underlined
2D Red, underlined, reversed image
2E Red, underlined
2F Nondisplay
30 Sky blue with column delimiter
31 Sky blue, column delimiter, reversed image
32 Yellow with column delimiter
33 Yellow, column delimiter, reversed image
34 Sky blue, underlined, with column delimiter
35 Sky blue, underlined, reversed image, with column delimiter
36 Yellow, underlined, with column delimiter
37 Nondisplay with column delimiter
38 Purple
39 Purple, reversed image
3A Blue
3B Blue, reversed image
3C Purple, underlined
3D Purple, underlined, reversed image
3E Blue, underlined
3F Nondisplay with column delimiter

The "APL" command is documented but hard to find, in the help text when
you're in the macro editor.