Yeah, the problem with Ctrl-C Ctrl-V is mainly that the keys already do
other 5250 functions.  The left one being error reset isn't usually a
problem, but the right ctrl key being field exit does.

Every time you hit Ctrl-V, it does a field exit, followed by a paste...
that's pretty annoying :)  So I changed it to be Shift-Insert.

Of course, if you wanted to use Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V instead, it would be
VERY easy to change, two lines of code, then recompile.   And that's the
great thing about open-source -- if you don't like how it works, you can
MAKE it work your way.

When I finally get a chance to write the keyboard remapping code, I'll
make the copy/paste keys remappable -- then you can do whatever you want
:)  Unfortunately I do not have as much time to spend on this as I'd like,
since my paying job takes priority.