From: Peter Lunde [mailto:peter_lunde@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 1:04 PM
To: midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Laser printer question

Dennis,

Even if you don't have the CL and cannot RtvCLSrc, you can create a CL
program which:
1. does an OvrPrtF with OvrScope(*job)
2. calls the BPCS program
3. does a DltOvr.

Peter Lunde
Millennium Computer Maintenance Inc
1250B Reid Street, Suite #3,
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B1G3

"Affordable AS400 hardware and maintenance"