RGZPFM first deletes all LF members, which can add a lot of space.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    "Scotty Muir"
                    <smuir@TriangleGrou       To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    p.com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: Freeing Deleted
Disk Space
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    03/25/02 09:03 AM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

Just to make everyone aware, the RGZPFM that we discussed late last week
and
that I ran over the weekend went well. It only took a few minutes and freed
up the space we were looking for.
I guess you get lucky once in while.
Thanks for the help.
Scotty