Glad to hear there are better things than what I saw. But I'm not on Linux
at the moment, either. Did you say there is a port for Windows?

I must have tried 4 or 5 free to $75 products that I found, doing a Google
on, I think, TN5250. None of them gave me what I really needed, which is
powerful macro capability. I use them all the time - save me lots of time.

For what I needed, Rumba didn't have it. I've used it a number of times
before. Good product, all the way from Wall Data days. But there were no
"Wait" statements that I was able to use for some of my macro work. Oh,
well. Went with what I knew for a quick solution to my problem at the time.

Thanks again.

Vern