Hello all,

I reported some IPL problems with an E10 a while ago and was hoping
that I could solve it with the help of the list ...

I had a running system - slow, but working - all I did was to pull
my disks out and put the disks of a customer in it. Since then my
system refuses to work, even if I put my old disk cages back in.
OK - the 2507-MFIOP reported an error - I exchanged it with an
2615 (a newer one), this gives me an SRC 2615-B3E9.

Anybody has the manual for this SRC ?

I really need to access the data on that disks ....

Regards from germany, Philipp Rusch

| EDV Beratung Rusch          EDP Consulting Rusch                |
| Philipp Rusch               Mailto: Philipp.Rusch@rusch-edv.de  |
| Am Errlich 9                WWW   : http://www.rusch-edv.de/    |
| D-61191 Rosbach,                                                |
| Germany                                                         |
| Phone: (+49) 6003 3972      Mobile : (+49) 172 89 86 230        |
| Fax  : (+49) 6003 3795                                          |