Thanks Kirk,
seems that I don't have an E10, as I always thought... it's a D10 !!!
(Processor card 2555).
Does this one work together with an 2615 MFIOP ? I don't know
and my oldest systembuilder handbook from 1999 does not mention
the 2507 feature at all.
I managed to get a FC 2532 (thats an E10-processor)
together with a "new" 2615 MFIOP, but the E10 card does not fit
into the system bus of my D10... seems I lost this battle.

Could I disassemble the disk-cages with those two 663-drives (988 MB)
and bring them up working on the bus of a model 200 (CISC as well) ?
Or, as alternative, I have a D04 to test with ...
All I needed to know was the sequence of SCSI-IDs inside the
"6109" double drive cage to jumper them in the right manner.

Any "gurus" out there that know about this ?

TIA, Philipp Rusch