Peter, Thanks  for the reply.

??????   The win98 version extracted and works fine on Win98.

The Win XP version failed to extract on a Win98 PC AND on a WinXP
Machine.

Two questions :  Was it the Win 98 or the Win XP version that extracted
OK on Win 98 PC?

                        If it was 98 version will it run on XP?

TIA

Jim

Jim,

this happened to me also.  Apparently either the download is corrupt or
it's something with XP, because when I re-downloaded and unpacked on
Win98, everything was OK.

HTH,

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer

Honda Europe NV
Langerbruggestraat 104
B-9000 GENT
Peter.Colpaert@honda-eu.com
Tel: +32 9 2501 334
Fax: +32 9 2501 231
Captain Kirk, meet my father. He's Dad, Jim.

"James Lundy" <jlundy@rbnet.com>@midrange.com on 04/03/2002 19:27:46

Please respond to midrange-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  midrange-l-admin@midrange.com