You can't just look at CPW.  You also have to look at software group,
monthly maintenance and power consumption.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com

                    "Steve Richter"
                    <srichter@autocoder       To:     <midrange-l@midrange.com>
                    .com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: 111 cpw on ebay
for $2000
                    midrange-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    03/01/02 02:28 PM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

The 170s that just sold for someone said $4000 were a good deal for all the
main store and aux storage in them.

This 510/2144 has much more interactive CPW than those 170s at half the
price.  I think a business user gets a better deal from the 510.

Interesting how ebay shows the market price for as400s.

-Steve