Steve

You are correct.

We had an incident in which the Chief Financial Officer of our company used
PC Anywhere from home to office PC one weekend then Monday morning found that
all the passwords on his PC had been wiped out.
He wanted to know how that could happen.

I was really surprised how seriously he was taking this, after all the
arguements I had had with management over the years about them wanting to
compromize security for one reason or another.  I suspect he thinks the legal
mumbo jumbo on his PC has some importance higher than the data base stuff on
the 400.

I said "Let me count the ways."
Then I went on to speculate what was most probable & basically that the
person who did it was a klutz.  A really skilled breaker inner could get at
the stuff on your PC & put the passwords back the way he found them & you
would never be the wiser.