Hi All,
I have a spool file that I have copied to a database file, length 132.  I am
trying to copy that spool file to the IFS with no translation.

When I try to execute the command I get the following error 'Object name not
a QSYS object'.

 Cause . . . . . :   The operation expected an object in the QSYS file
system.
   Object /home/Ronk/RONK/TEST does not result in an object in the QSYS file

   system. Possible causes:

     --The object is in a different file system.

     --The object name does not start at the root file system.

     --The first component of the path name is not QSYS.LIB.

     --The object is on a remote file system.
---
This is how I am executing the command.

>From database file member  . . . > 'RONK/TEST'

To stream file . . . . . . . . . > 'RONK/TEST.TXT'

Stream file option . . . . . . .   *NONE         *NONE, *ADD, *REPLACE
Data conversion options  . . . . > *NONE         *AUTO, *TBL, *NONE
Database file CCSID  . . . . . .   *FILE         1-65533, *FILE
Stream file code page  . . . . .   *STMF         1-32767, *STMF
End of line characters . . . . . > *CRLF         *CRLF, *LF, *CR, *LFCR..

TIA
Ron