~~~file.  We'd prefer not to have any user intervention for
~~~this process.
~~~All suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Diana,
free utility to convert spool to stream files
available on iseriesnetwork.com
I put at end of job stream.
files can be HTML TEXT PDF
at first thought I would rather PULL the files from the as/400 than push
them somewhere "usually".
It works better that way since the AS/400 is the most reliable target
system.
So If I map an NT drive and pull using the NT scheduler at regular
intervals, I am done....
Never used OnBase

Mark Villa in Charleston SC