Steve

can't say I tried a MD - I had better success sharing subdirectories than
the root of the NT drive I was sharing - but in any event, what's the
command you are entering and what's the directory and Pc name you are sharing.

IIRC I had to ensure both boxes had the same domain and I was then able to
enter something like:

CPYTOIMPF /QNTC/mypc/filename.csv

where MYPC was the pc name. It is also possible that I had to include the
name of the share, but I was able to navigate to it using WRKLNK from a
green screen and checking out the QNTC directory to get the name, so I
don't remember this step as precisely as I would like.

Hope this helps

Regards
Evan Harris