This is a PGP signed message sent according to RFC3156 [PGP/MIME]
--
Hi All

I'm trying to MD to a remote NT server from a V4R5 box. I'm using the
same user-id and password, and can MD to a server on a different subnet
but in the same location (the 400 is in a DMZ outside a firewall, the
servers inside) but not to one on Token Ring across the WAN. I *can* map
from both the local NT sever and my workstation, and can ping in sub
20ms.

The error I get is NetBEUI 108 (which appears to be 'Service not
Started', but I can't find out for sure) - is this for real, or is it a
time out or packet translation problem (ethernet to token ring).

We're not running anything except TCP-IP across the network, so does the
AS/400 want NetBEUI? If so, why don't the windows boxes need it?
--
Steve, confused