There is an IBM Manual for AS/36 with a name like
Multiple Operating Systems Operator's Manual

It has chapters for the OS/400 expert on how to do 36 stuff.
It has chapters for the 36 expert on how to do OS/400 stuff.
It has chapters on how you get from 36 to OS/400 or vica versa ... there are
various ways & things that have to be setup.
There are chapters in which ... well you know how to do this or that in 36 or
400 ... how do we do the EQUIVALENT thing in the other operating system?

If you do not have the manual yet, but if you do have POP ... try this
key in POP then ENTER
If you get to the menu = Programmer & Operator Productivity Menu ... I think
that was what it was called
Anyhow option 1 if I remember right was a list of all the libraries on your
system
Some other option lists all the files on your system

Once upon a time long time ago
I had a string of commands
SAVELIBR this SAVELIBR that
You could not just do SAVE *ALL Libraries
You had to specify them one at a time, very tedious
and from time to time audit whether they all there ... like perhaps a library
got added to the system but overlooked on updating the backup software
and before Mag tapes, you had to specify WHICH DISKETTE

What I do not remember is the nuance
SAVELIBR as opposed to FROMLIBR

The opposite of a SAVE is a RESTORE
The opposite of a FROM is a TO