When this kind of thing starts to happen on a weekend & overnight, perhaps
midrange dot com needs a place where concerned e-citizens can take vigilante
action while awaiting the regular cyber volunteers

http://www.midrange.com/mob.action.stop.loop/midrange-l

If some thresh hold number members request it
some other member be temporarily disconnected until moderator review
... there would be room for comment why we request it, such as cut & paste of
a post

Thanks Don, I sent private e-mail last nite on this to David
I did not want to do anything to list that would add to the firestorm
but perhaps instead of private to David we should do private to "list
administrator"
perhaps this is a topic that needs a paragraph in the monthly guidelines ...
optimum steps for victims to rapidly end it for all of us

Had you not stopped it, I was considering telling my ISP that this guy was a
spammer & blocking his domain

> but seriously every few days there's some such /$%&@*\
> (insert your favourite here)
> who just wastes my bandwidth with his stupidity

If someone posted something during the vacation fire storm loop & you not get
a soon response, you might consider reposting after the weekend ... I had my
finger on the accelerated delete key & may have deleted more than JacksonF
stuff & other people ditto possibility.  Alternatively, perhaps this is a
good time to visit the archives to see what questions are in need of answers.