Hi Bryan, Al,

I tried the drill down approach following the clues Bruce gave. Let's see,

    starting at http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/
    I selected AS/400 Information Center,
    V5R1 & English,
    Programming,
    CL and API's,
    API's,
    API's by category,
    Work Management,

and didn't see it anywhere.  Then in the links at the bottom I noticed Work
Management Exit Programs.  Following that, the last exit program is
Presystem Request Program.

With a starting clue, you've got a chance, but without it, it's pretty
difficult to even guess where to look for something.  I can remember looking
for IFS stuff for the first time.  Database and Files, sounds good, but then
so did Hierarchical File System.  Getting desparate, Directory Services
seemed like a long shot and was, leaving Miscellaneous.  Who would guess
UNIX-Type?  Unless of course they already know where the API's came from.

Searching can be better, but like you say Bryan, it's all in the search
criteria.

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 425-0194 voice