Hi Paul,

It seems this is an international problem! Like advising and selling a 'batch
(client/server) machine instead of an interactive one. Seems the salesman
needed the revenue more than the customer needed a decent solution! Or maybe
that the salesman knew that he/she could squeeze the customer for a few more
quid. I have been winess to this more than just once. Opened my mouth and got
stung, too.

Cheers.

Jan.