I strongly suggest using Operations Navigator.

Open up Operations Navigator, Basic Operations, Printer output
Open up Windows Explorer, not Internet Explorer.
Select the desired spool file.  Drag it from Op's Nav into Windows
Explorer.  Users eat it up.  I use it all the time to send joblogs, etc
into IBM.

Benjamin Franklin

                    "Mike Naughton"
                    <mnaughton@juddwire       To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
                    .com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                  Fax to:
                    midrange-l-admin@mi       Subject:     User Options for
WRKOUTQ?
                    drange.com

                    01/24/2002 09:43 AM
                    Please respond to
                    midrange-l

I apologize if this has been covered before -- is there any way of adding
user-defined options to the WRKOUTQ screen? Specifically, my boss is
looking for a way to select a spool file, copy it to a data file, and then
download the data file to his pc.  His plan is to set up a generic data
file and a generic download, so those pieces would be the same every time,
but he wants to be able to look at his output queue and pick the report he
wants to download.

Has anyone done anything like this?

Thanks very much,

Mike Naughton