Mr. Dale Draper,

I would like to inform you I have a job to do.  I am not advertising.  I do not
work for the company.  I get absolutely nothing if you decide to buy it.  And
don't come to me if you need it.  It's a shame that you feel instantly that if
someone uses a product they must be trying to push it.  I'm not.  I purchased it
for a client of mine.  I happen to be a happy user of the product.  I am only a
user.  I need to print 1099's.  I personally don't like to spend a few hours
creating something that someone else may have created and may be willing to
share.  I am perfectly willing to trade the task of creating 1099's every other
year with someone.  It happens this year there aren't little minor changes.  The
1099's went from a 3per page form to a 2per page form with major changes.
If David would make a minor change in the search engine to allow a person to
search on 1099 you would see last year I was letting people know I had the
1099 created and was willing to share it with others.

Gary Kuznitz

PS:  David I have the minor change to your search engine to make numbers in
documents be included in the index creation.  Please email off list and I'd be
glad to share it with you.

PSS:  And for you Dale.  I don't work for the search engine company either.