Adam,

I can't remember what the Point quote program looked like, but if I remember
right it was straight *SCS output and very ugly. In our estimation it was not
pretty enough to use as a sales tool.

If that is the tack you are using then PDF'ing is a good package to use. It
would go to the PDF outqueue in a *HELD status and those who want them sent can
release them, after adding the email address.

We opted to not use DAP (except for CPP and WC and what a regret that was) and
wrote all the dec prints in ILERPG and AFPIPDS print files. As a quote is an
unverified policy we were able to tweak our dec print programs to print quote
and label them as such. Faxing programs like Faxstar will fax the spool file
along with the overlay so it looks good.

If I remember right you are using DAP (or whatever the new name is). Can you
direct your quote to DAP and then use VB to pull the quote off of the PC that
does the DAP printing? At least that way you have a decent looking quote to
present.

Just some thoughts.

Jay