Dear Eric,

I forwarded your printing question to Rodney Johnson at IBM who is the
manager of the spooling function within OS/400. He typically answers
printing related questions in the usenet newsgroup comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc
but he doesn't read midrange-l.

His answer to your question is appended below.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
Director, Printer Connectivity Product Management

p: 603.431.0606 x115
f: 603.436.6432
paul@intermate-us.com
www.intermate.com