Bill and Moe,

Love it...thanks!  In fact, this would be a wonder FAQ item, if someone
wanted to take it on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohondro, Kevin [mailto:KMohondro@SalePoint.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 1:54 PM
To: 'midrange-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Basic iSeries operations (was: Probably very easy, Newbie
que stion)

Also, if you know what the command starts with you can get a list of all the
commands that start with a certain string by adding an asterisk to what you
know and hit enter.

For example, if you type 'SAV*' and hit enter you'll get a list of all the
commands that start with 'SAV' (the save commands). I've found that very
handy in a number of situations. You could have hours of fun with this
alone...OK, well I could.

-Moe
Kevin R Mohondro                kmohondro@salepoint.com
Software Engineer                         (858)373-2012
SalePoint Corporate Retail Solutions      San Diego, CA