Leif,

I gotta agree with ya...

We only differ in that I think the iCitizens don't make any difference by
their own choice...

If they chose differently, would they THEN MAKE A DIFFERENCE...?!?

===> There's no way of knowing that.  Period.

But I can guarantee ya that there's no way to find out.  (Again, because the
iCitizen's have decided that they can't make any difference...  Classic
chicken-and-egg, IMV.)

JMHO.

jt