I have a few managers who are interested in performance.
I have shown them how to work several WRK*JOB functions & what a handful of
the columns indicate, and I impress on them repetitively not to sit on these
screens doing regular F5 refreshes.
The best data, with minimum drain by the tool used to get the data is:
1. Do your WRKACTJOB WRKSYSSTS etc. one time to start the statistics
collecting for these various jobs.
2. Do other work for 5-15 minutes.
3. Return to WRKACTJOB etc. to get the data you desire.
4. As your time permits explore screen combinations you can get via F4
instead of ENTER to launch the job ... for example you can get a screen that
only shows interactive jobs (no batch jobs) whose performance is worse than
some threshhold ... also explore F24 & when available F23 to see what all
those hidden commands can do for you.  Also make darn sure you know how to
work the interactive OOPS I did not mean to do that, how do I get out of this
step gracefully?