From:   midrange-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:midrange-l-admin@midrange.com]
On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent:   Thursday, December 06, 2001 12:11 PM
To:     midrange-l@midrange.com
Subject:        RE: AS/400 Access via the Internet

I'm using a LinkSys router and have no problems with connecting over the
cable modem through the router, and no problem with a dial-up modem to
another AS/400 at another client site.  Both work well and work
simultaneously.

This does trigger a thought in my mind though.  For other reasons all
together I have gone into the LinkSys router configuration under "Advanced"
and changed my machine to be in the DMZ.  Maybe thats needed for Client
Access?  If so, I lucked out.

Booth Martin
MartinB@Goddard.edu
802-454-8315 x235