Hi Antonio,

I'm afraid I don't know anything about DLFM but I may be able to point you
towards a job log. Then again, maybe
not :-).

A lot of the STRTCPSVR request end up submitting jobs to a job queue (probably
the 8 in your case, of which only
7 start). Although QDFTJOBD is used as the job description, the logging level
is overridden during the submit.

So you need to identify the job queue to which they are being submitted (I
think you should see this from the
interactive job where you are doing the STRTCPSVR).

Hold the JOBQ.
STRTCPSVR.
Go in on the JOBQ and change the logging level to (4 00 *SECLVL) for all the
jobs in the queue.
Release the JOBQ.
You should now have a job log for the failing job.

Sorry, don'y have a system available to try any of this.

Good luck and HTH

Paul Tuohy