Usually only if you have a secondary language installed.
We were talking about the situation where you permanently apply all PTF's
before a release upgrade.  At that point it isn't going to matter about
some PTF's only being temporarily applied to allow you to remove it, as
you're going to be replacing the whole OS anyway.   ;-)
And someone mentioned the possibility that some of these temporarily
applied PTF's leave pieces hanging around after a release upgrade. Whether
a RCLSTG would eventually clean them up, who knows !

And by knowing about adding the IPLSRC parm I dated myself too didn't I !
        ;-)

...Neil

"R. Bruce Hoffman, Jr." <rbruceh@attglobal.net>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com