I would agree with the assertion below that the removal of 'unneeded'
licensed programs will gain you much disk space.  I would say though
that I have always gone through and deleted such things as S36 RPG and
double-byte Client Access because of the time taken during PTF
application.  If I know I'm not going to use a certain product, I don't
want to spend time fixing them every time I apply a cume PTF CD.  Not a
big deal, but important to me.

Andy Nolen-Parkhouse